- Apr 18, 2:00 PMMonroe Plaza, 770 Jackson St. HobokenHow do you get paid to watch sports and have fun? Ask Matt Sawicki and Lisa Villarreal. Matt plans some of the biggest golf tournaments you can watch on TV. And yes, he knows Tiger Woods! Lisa's role is to make work fun and to help others as a Human Resources Director at a sports betting company.
- Apr 18, 4:00 PMZoom CallWriting, producing, and directing commercials, TV shows, and movies this terrific trio of speakers does it all! Learn what happens behind the scenes in this industry and the various jobs available to those who want to flex their creative muscles and bring ideas to life!
- Apr 19, 5:00 PMZoom CallDNA Specialist Susan Horan helps solve crimes by assisting prosecutors and detectives with cases that involve DNA. Defense Attorney Casey Breslow defends people charged with crimes and Medical Examiner Terra Cederroth examines bodies to understand why people died suddenly or unexpectedly.
- Apr 19, 5:00 PMMonroe Plaza, 770 Jackson St, HobokenMindy Stone gets to work surrounded by OREOs all day! Meera Patel is probably responsible for your sudden craving for Pringles, Pop Tarts or Cheez Its. And Tabatha Goloborodko creates delicious baskets of cookies and breads with cool names. This talk covers jobs in Food Marketing.
- Apr 20, 5:00 PMZoom CallThis one is for the animal lovers! Vera Murri is the owner and founder of Dog Life Hoboken and a certified dog trainer specializing in positive reinforcement training. Lauren Abdelmessih, DVM, is an Associate Veterinarian who focuses on advocating for the animals in her care.
- Apr 21, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMZoom CallWhat's it like to teach at the highest level? Or get paid to research topics you're passionate about and share what you learn in the newspaper and interviews? Or to help students prepare for careers in the FBI or CIA? Or train future company leaders and travel the world? Ask a college professor!